Central Cleaning Company believes that we have a responsibility to care for and protect the environment which we operate in. We are fully committed to improving environmental performance across all of our business activities, and will encourage business partners and members of the wider community to join us in this effort.
Central Cleaning Company recognises our key key impacts to be in the areas of cleaning and window cleaning:
• Energy Use
• Material Use
• Waste Generation
• Emissions to air and water
• Water use
• We will strive to:
• Adopt the highest environmental standards in all areas of operation, meeting and exceeding all relevant legislative requirements.
• Assess our organisational activities and identify areas where we can minimise impacts.
• Minimise waste through careful and efficient use of all materials and energy.
• Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact for the customer.
• Train employees in good environmental practice and encourage employee involvement in environmental action.
• Reduce risks from environmental, health and safety hazards for employees and the others in the vicinity of our operations.
• Assist in developing solutions to environmental problems.
• To minimise toxic emissions though the selection and use of its vehicle fleet and the source of its power requirements.
Making Businesses Sparkle for over 60 years!